Presenting at BrainStorm
If your presentation is chosen by the Steering Committee, you still need to register separately for the conference. Even if you plan to just present, registration is still needed.
- Submission of a presentation does not automatically guarantee selection
- Vendors who are chosen to present must purchase a booth or sponsorship
- Vendors who purchase a booth or sponsorship are not guaranteed a presentation session
DEADLINE is January 4, 2019!!
(Once again for our submission system this year you will need to create an account (not linked to BrainStorm registration), which will allow you access to a portal so you can submit one or many sessions, as well as come back and revise/update those sessions before the deadline of January 4th.)
WHAT ATTENDEES WANT IN A PRESENTATION:
- Prefer school district personnel as primary presenter
- NO sales pitches
- Live demos
- Less PowerPoints
- Question/answer time in roundtable format
- Keep it technical – primary audience is IT staff
- NO curriculum topics
- Handouts (available via BrainStorm website)